Friday, June 23, 2017

Peticolas Fun - Date Night

Mister and I have not been out for a beer event in quite awhile.  Peticolas is having a special night of matching their regular drafts with special cask versions.  My sweetie loves cask beer and, thus, we are off for some fun.

The venue is indeed full, but everyone is having a great time and the beer is unlimited.




Here are the options we are presented with -- Great Scot with Chickory as the addition and Velvet Hammer with Centennial hops.


The Duke with Willamette hops, Irish Goodbye with Bourbon Oak (from the barrels), Golden Opportunity with Juniper Berries.  I didn't get the juniper very much but it was still nice.


Crush It (MY FAV FOR SURE) with orange zest and Sit Down Or I'll Sit You Down with Columbus hops.


And Royal Scandal with who knows what.


Chad is around and keeping everything moving, which is awesome AND we get a bit of a chance to visit too.

No, I'm not unhappy.   Why does Mister always catch these kinds of pictures?

My sweetie disappears for a bit and it's only after we are home and I look at the pictures that I discover where he went.  Apparently his camera needed to be let out for a bit.




It's been a fun night out together.  Must do again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment