Thursday, July 16, 2015

Session 4 - Jacob's Turn - Days 3 & 4

We spend the morning working on the LEGO's.  I would like to get them kitted up out of the huge tub of mixture that we own.  Jacob has agreed to help me out.  After a full morning of tiny bricks and weird shapes, we call it done for the day.  Jacob would like to go down to Jumpstreet and we can do that.  It's just a quick call to the DART to pick us up and we are soon on our way.  He's really only interested in the dodgeball section today, which is fine as he is entertained for several hours, with a snack or two thrown in.  Me?  I sit and watch while working on the clues for my upcoming mystery.





Three hours later, we are heading back home for some dinner and then the whole evening is spent once again working on the LEGOs.  I'm sure Jacob didn't plan on all this when he decided to come stay for a few days, but I am so thankful to have his help.

It's now Day 4 and we are once again at the LEGOs.  We have them EVERYWHERE in the room but by the end of the day we have managed to put most of the Harry Potter ones together and are missing only a few parts.  That's good news I guess.

Dinner is a treat since we worked so hard.  We are off to Cane Rosso for some yummy pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment