Friday, December 2, 2022

Christmas 2022 in our Home

 November 27th and it has begun!  Are there more totes than before?  I've determined that each one will be thoroughly gone through this year and the items that are no longer used will leave.  It's a plan.



11/29 - I'm thinking of just working on one area at a time and seeing how that goes.  If I clean and decorate one room and then relax, perhaps this will go easier.  First up - the Master Bedroom.


Followed by the hallway (and, yes, I'm hiding the pictures of all the totes that are in the hall too).



12/1 - It's December.  Goodness.  I REALLY need to get a move on.  Today is the den, dining room, and a start on the living room.  So much for the one room a day thing.


Yep, planning for a party at the same time.




12/2 - It's the last day for a big push and I still have a ton to do.  The guest room (more commonly known as MY room), the kitchen, bathrooms, and the tree are all in the finished column.  All totes back to the attic and I did indeed manage to move a whole bag of items to new  homes.





Mister has finished the outside and I'm calling it done.  Merry Christmas to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment