Friday, February 14, 2020

Happy Valentine's Day


Ahhhh, a day of love!  One of my favorites.  Also one of the most difficult for me as so many that I love are so far away.  My sweetheart is so understanding of this and greeted my day with treasures all over the house.




I ADORE this turtle.  He will always be one of my favorites from here forward.


For the rest of my day, I hid from the world.  A Netflix binge and lots of quiet time to myself --- just what the doctor ordered, but crazy non-productive.  Fighting depression is challenging at best and toss in a violent series and well,  . . . .

Again, my love to the rescue.  Dinner at Hello Dumpling and we start with chicken basil bites.


Followed up by the cutest dumplings ever.


The time together is treasured and we even make a jaunt all the way over to Babes for dessert.  Yep, I wanted dessert and we have never had that opportunity there as we are always too full.  Lemon Meringue pie for the win.  I hope you had a day filled with love --- either in your heart for those far away or right up in your face full of kisses.  I know I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment