Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Girlfriend Time with Lori

Some days it seems like friends just read your mind.  Lori sent a message yesterday asking if I could get out a bit today.  Absolutely.  I am kidless and need to keep my mind occupied right now.  I have memberships to play with so the cost is kept down and off we go.

The Arboretum is a great place to just walk and talk.  That's what we do.





Ooooh, the water is on.  This is a rarity.


After covering about 75% of the grounds, we decide to get out of the heat a bit.  For at least a little while.  Downtown calls and with free parking at the DMA, it makes it easy to just get out and walk.


Making the decision to catch the trolly lets us ride and just hunt down a spot to eat.  Smashburger shows up and sounds prefect for the occasion.

Get a load of my cup --- Meat + Heat = Meat Candy.

Hahahaha, I love it.

It's so nice to just visit and catch up.  She lets me vent a bit and that helps too.  I am so thankful for the friends I have and never lose track of how truly blessed I am.  Thank you, Lori, for a great suggestion.  Walking down McKinney, trolly ride back to the museum, pick up car and home again.  I truly enjoyed the no-agenda day.

No comments:

Post a Comment