Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Foggy Day

I have been in the office sewing all morning and when I finally get around to checking my phone, I discover that the sound has been off and Mister has been sending messages.  The first one says:  Morning!  Spooky out there today.  The second one:  Still spooky.  The third one:  Less spooky now.  Apparently I need to remember to check the phone more often.  HOWEVER, I did look out the window earlier in the day, see the fog he was talking about, and grab a few pictures.  Now granted, I bet it was much spookier up on the 9th floor of a building.






When Mister arrives home from work, he decides to try and clean up the leaves in the front yard.  He is still at it after dark.  Oh my.  Sad part is, most of these are from our neighbors trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment