Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Morning

Merry Christmas!  I am like a child and cannot sleep in on this wonderful day.  As all is calm and quiet in our home, I take this time to find some tea and crawl in beside the tree to finish binding a quilt.  I may get this finished today.   Mister and his camera join me for tea and then apparently Santa came to visit although he was strictly asked not to.  I have a wonderful array of fun stuff including something to help me pick up things.  I must really be getting old.



Cards do me in.  Plain and simple.  If my family wants to make me cry -- a card with writing inside or a letter will surely do the trick.  Oh my Mister -- you are indeed a wonderful man even though I need to have another talk with Santa about you.We have some gifts from the kids to open and since we asked for pictures, we are pretty sure that is what is coming our way.  Yep.  Some amazing family pictures to replace the outdated ones that we have on our table.  Yay.




Thank you Matt, Amanda, and Cassie for the pictures and calendar.  You have indeed touched our hearts today.  I hope everyone is having a wonderful day and that we can all be together soon.  Mama misses all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment