Monday, December 22, 2014

Dinner at Home with Jason and Family

We are so blessed to have good friends to share time and conversation with.  Tonight Jason, Tina, Sabrina, and Cecilia are coming for dinner and I am so excited.  Off to the kitchen I go with a meal plan consisting of Glazed Ham, Scalloped Potatoes, Green Beans with a Bacon/Celery Sauce, and Cheesecake w/cherry topping for dessert.  Yum.  The smells in the house are amazing and soon the sounds of laughter and fun fill the house.



These girls are so appreciative of my mediocre cooking that they make me feel like a famous chef.  Yes -- I can deal with it.  We set the house festive for Christmas and since we are having Christmas dinner with Mister's family, this is the only major meal I am cooking.



Sitting and sharing stories is probably my favorite time of the evening.  I love the love in the house and want to have that warmth all the time.  Come visit -- our door is always open.

No comments:

Post a Comment