Monday, July 29, 2013

Time With Bekah - Photo Shoot Day 3

It is Bekah's last day and she has promised me a photo shoot.  Now, you need to understand what an endeavor this will be for her.  She absolutely hates for me to take her picture but has agreed to give it a whirl.  Since she didn't come prepared for this, we found a dress I used to be able to wear (about 30 pounds ago) and a pair of sandals.  Soon, with hair done, she is ready for the day.  We head over to the Arboretum and get started.




I love that I get to have this time with her.  She is such a delight and the moments are such a long time apart.  She is truly a delight to be around and I have loved our talks and fun times together.

Now, enjoy the shoot.  The only explanation I will give is on the following pictures.  Mister asked her to put her back to him and then twirl around rapidly.  She did, but almost growled while doing it -- made us both laugh.



Mister wants us to take a picture together.  This again proves difficult and we have to make it happen just a little.



Here she is asked to be contemplative.  I guess this is what Mister looks like when he is thinking.  Awesome.




Perhaps one of my favorites -- shows personality to the max.


Ah yes, contemplative.



This has been like pulling teeth, but is over now and we make a stop at White Rock for a drink.  Everyone wants hot chocolate or coffee when it is 100 degrees out, right?

Once we are back home, I give Bekah a box of things we are getting rid of and there is an e-reader in there.  She is pretty happy with it and says she will keep it safe and away from her brothers.  Is that possible?

The last thing we do before packing up is make a meringue treat to take along with us and share.  We make little meringue shells, fill them with w wonderful cream filling and top with some raspberries and mint.  Don't they look wonderful?



They taste as good as they look --- I am loving it.


Time to go --- and once again -- asleep within moments.  We sure do wear these kids out.  Either that or we bore them to death.  I am not sure which, but sure do love our time with them.  Can't wait to do it again.

We meet in Hillsboro and then drive back to Dallas alone for a change.  It has been a hectic couple of weeks, but oh so fun.  We have a small break and then Jared comes to visit.

We'd better start planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment