Monday, July 1, 2013

Cass and Scott on the Move

Today is being spent helping Cass and Scott pack up their truck, deliver it to the storage unit, and welcome them into our home. Let's get going.

We arrive at their house and Mister starts taking furniture apart.  It seems like I catch him doing this every time he helps someone move. He says I get a lot of pictures of his backside next to pieces of beds.

The cars are packed to the gills and it is time to load up the U-Haul.  It takes about 3 hours, but we get almost everything in.



Once the majority of stuff is loaded, Mister and I take one of the cars back to our house and leave the two of them to finish up.  When they get to the storage unit, we go meet them and help unload.  I am beat and feeling a bit old tonight.

____________________(Next day)

While Cass is cleaning the old house, Mister and I put the bookshelves together for their room.  It turns out to take her longer than she thought on the house -- dang, I should have gone with her to help.  By the time we go to bed at night -- they are moved.  Now we have one day to get ready to leave for the reunion.  I just want to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment