Friday, December 4, 2020

A Merry Christmas House

 Whew!!!!  It's done once again and I'm loving my house.  This time of year just makes me want to curl up in a chair with hot cocoa and either a book or some hand work.  I'm so thankful for a sweetheart that lets me go crazy once a year and clutter up the house.  Come along and see how this year is working out.  Let's start outside --- not with the lights as they haven't changed this year, but with the porch.  The bench is receiving a cover for the pad and pillows --- in red!!!  (Truth be told, the fabric is just laying there right now, but it will happen this month.)  We have had such beautiful weather --- it's hard to image a snowman with all the green around, but it is what it is.  Ooooh, look at the aloe vera plant --- blooming again this year.  That is just too fun.

In we go ---- the entryway has snowmen too ---- so many memories with these --- made by a daughter (Jen) years ago.  They had stood the test of time well and this year --- I even bought small tapers for them.


Onto the living room - 




Dining Room - 


Corner of dining room and entry to kitchen - 


(psst - see my new range --- I love it so much)


The den is next - with a new television.



Leaving the den and into the hall - 


My room (the guest room) is up next - 


A small tree on the dresser finishes out the room and continuing down the hall leading into the restroom.  A few things to go with all that pink.


The master bedroom ends our tour (well, there's the office but I only have quilt up in there -- perhaps next year.)  Thanks for sharing in my fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment