Sunday, April 8, 2018

Dallas Blooms - Part 7

As soon as I'm unpacked from retreat, Mister asks if I want to go to the Arboretum.  Hesitating just a wee bit, I agree.  And I am so very glad that that I did.  The minute we round the corner from the entrance, the entire garden is a burst of color.  The azaleas have arrived in full force.  Take a walk with me and enjoy the color.






Little hidden walkways everywhere -






What an incredible place to sit and enjoy the beauty.



Our picture taken each week.  What a change.


The Japanese Maples are also in full color.  Oooooh


A little hidden path and a gorgeous rose.  They are getting close, perhaps next week.



Great view of the lake and a regatta going on.




Magnolia Glen


Test Gardens --- ooooh, the colors.


No comments:

Post a Comment