Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!  Mister is working today and I am home being a potato.  Truly.  I have accomplished very little today.  I have spent some time staring at my beautiful roses though.  Yep, they are perfect. I have even moved them to the office where I am veging.

While I was in Colorado, Mister did some decorating on the house and even has my pumpkins up for tonight.  When he gets home from work, we run a couple of errands to get supplies for some projects Mister is working on and some CANDY to hand out tonight.  Mister goes to get gas and drops me off at the store saying, "get big bars."  Well okay then.  I guess it is on at our house.  Too bad the grands are not stopping by.  I hope you all have a fun night and we are now off to hand out candy and spend time together.  It's the WEEKEND!!!   Woot, woot.

No comments:

Post a Comment