Thursday, June 5, 2014

Pics for Jason and Peacocks

Our friend Jason is struggling with cancer and for Father's Day his children have requested "support pictures" from everyone so that they can make him an album.  Mister and I head to Flag Pole Hill to honor that request.

I have to laugh as Mister climbs the bars to get into place for his shot.  He says it has probably been over 40 years since he did this.

Once he is in place, it is my job to take the picture.  Oh yay -- we all know how much trouble I have with cameras.  It takes me several attempts and his face keeps getting redder with each one.  Goodness.


Now it is my turn and I am just a big more sane.  I just sit and hold up my sign.  Quick and easy.  (Oh my, my legs look I have been in a major fight --- bruise, bruise, bruise.)


On the way home, look at what we spot in the front yard of a home on Lanshire.  Isn't he beautiful?


No comments:

Post a Comment