Saturday, June 21, 2014

Alone Again, A Nice Drive, and Beautiful Sunflowers

After delivering Jon back to his mother, we are once again alone.  On the way to Hillsboro we passed fields and fields of bright yellow sunflowers.  I wanted to stop so much but we were running late as it was.

Mister, however, made a point of stopping on the way back.  He found a back road where we could get some great pictures and I honestly think he found the largest plants as well.  Just enjoy the pictures and I'll finish the story at the end.




Yep, I have a camera as well.


Also my picture - check out the bee -- they were everywhere!


Another one of mine --- this is a special sunflower -- a bit different than the rest but still standing tall.


Mister, they are watching you.


We decided to stop in Waxahachie for dinner and a beer.  It is one month short of  of the day Mister asked me to marry him 4 years ago at that very same place.  What a nice day together.

No comments:

Post a Comment