Thursday, September 26, 2013

Girls Days -- Much Needed

I have been blessed to have the wonderful company of a great friend in my studio the past couple of days.  Lisa has been working on her newest great creation while keeping me company and on task.  We have talked and worked through two complete days.  I wish every day was like this.  Honest.  Cass came out and joined us part of the time as well while working on her pineapple table runner.  We had machines and lights and fun going everywhere.

Today, we made ourselves a delightful lunch of fresh goodies and invited Mister to partake with us before heading back to work.  I hope we can do this again soon.

1 comment:

  1. I agree we must do this again and soon. Right now it's my dining room that is under siege as I try to finish a collage too large to bring over. I think we can make it happen this month sometime, though. Let's do it.

    ReplyDelete