Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day/Birthday Activities

Even though many of these pictures appear in other entries, I wanted to have a special entry just for Mother's Day as my sweetie and family had made it so special for me.

We took Mister's Mom to lunch for Mother's Day along with the entire family.  I met the few people that I had yet to meet and we had a great time.  We had Miss Malea and Miss Elena along with us and they were amazing.


I received so many wonderful cards and flowers that the table was covered for days.  I truly felt oh so special.  Some of the items were birthday as well since this time of year always plays double duty for me.  I don't complain though.


Isn't this scarf hanger just the best?  Scott and Cass really hit the mark picking this out, BUT in all fairness, they are the ones who deal with my scarves when they stay at the house.


My sweetie got me a Singer 301A and I am thrilled.  I love that he is as interested as I am in vintage machines.  Perhaps even more so.  Yay -- cannot wait to fill the studio with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment