Saturday, October 15, 2022

Beachtime - Days 5 - 6

 It is another fabulous morning down here at Surfside.  I simply love the wee hours and the beauty provided.  It's obvious, right?  I mean I don't get out of bed this early at home just to walk and look around.  There is something magical and oh so grounding about the oceans edge. 

This morning - the little clams can easily be spotted after each wave.



Love, love, love my sweetheart walking and living life with relaxation.


Shells - more today than others.


I have lots of pics - sit back and enjoy.


The morning meeting - always the same place.


Here she comes - 


Isn't she lovely?


Ahhhh - 


And into the clouds she goes.


Wow - a first for me - bird reflection.


Time for the porch and reading.  Our daily routine.  An egret appears to keep us company.


And that's really our day until sunset.  Reading and relaxing with a beach breeze and happy souls.

15th - The week is going by just way too fast.  It is our last full day here and we aim to enjoy it to the absolute maximum possible.  Starting it out right - wee morning walking.



As the color changes, a little more light on the beach and the ocean has left a gift last night.


Life begins - first birds for the day.


Another gift.  Must have been an interesting tide last night.



Another family walking and my love doing what he does.  He's ready, they just aren't.


It's close now.


There she is.  We have been sooooo blessed by the beautiful sunrises this week.  Only one morning left us without seeing it but gave us the foggy fun instead.




The meeting is already underway as we pass.


Back on deck before the sun gets too direct overhead.  There aren't any clouds to help out today.


I'm on my third book in this series and have to admit that I'm sitting here literally laughing out loud.


This just cracks me up.  Stuff placed just so and NO people around.


Mister is off for another swim.  Can you see him?  You might have to enlarge the picture.


Well, I did it.  All three books are finished and Mister has almost finished is LARGE, smaller print book too.  They are wonderful, light-hearted and fun.  I'm taking them to my mom next week and then they'll move through the family.


Final dinner at a restaurant we both love.  What a crazy, amazing anniversary week this has been.  I love this time with my sweetheart so very much.


The last sunset walk on the beach.  We pretty much missed the sunset, but are walking in the dark anyway.


This little guy is spotted and as I take his picture, he walks towards me - giving me more chances for close-up pictures.


What a great way to end the week.  See you tomorrow as we make our trip home and have a fun stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment