Friday, July 15, 2022

Mezamiz Coffee Shop - Abilene

I haven't spotlighted a coffee shop in awhile and I simply LOVED this place.  

Mezamiz is located in The Cloisters Courtyard Shops in Abilene, TX.  If you are there or going there -- put it on your list - it is definitely worth the stop.  Come take a peek along with me.  

The big room doesn't do much for one, but there are little alcoves off it all throughout the shop.


Notice the deck behind the window?  Well . . .


There are beautiful outdoor spots to settle into and just enjoy the moment.


Back inside to place our order - 



When we first entered, we notice the courtyard out front and decide to enjoy this area today while having our repast.  


I'm so partial to listening to water from a fountain that my soul is rapidly soothed.


Our treat??  Just look at how yummy this is.  Go --- it's fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment