Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Member Evening at the Arboretum

 Mister has once again snagged tickets to an evening at the Arboretum.  The temperature is decent and a walk will do us both some good.  As we arrive, I notice that the statues I had been expecting have arrived.  ZimSculpt is all throughout the gardens, however, I will only show a few.  Y'all need to go and see them yourselves.


Some of the many sculptors are working in the gardens as well.  These statues are also available for purchase.



As we are walking, I spot a bird with a bug and laugh because there is another bird below him and he absolutely WILL NOT share no matter how much noise the other makes.



I really like this A LOT.


Beautiful magnolia bloom.


I spent most of this visit, just walking and enjoying.  My camera was not out a ton.  I'll end with these koi sparkling in the pond. Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment