Saturday, June 12, 2021

Red Hats After a Year Break

 


It's been over a year since I was able to attend a Red Hat event.  Partially due to the pandemic, but also due to scheduling.  However, the stars aligned today and I've dug out the proper attire.  Mister has dropped me off and the fun is about to begin.  As usual, I do so enjoy watching the exchanges that go on as friends see one another after a gap in time.  It warms the heart.  Queen Cynthia is sharing the birthday certificate with all as we missed the May meetings.  This is a birthday celebration for ALL.



Her partner for the event is Fonda, who I am fortunate enough to sit beside and share stories together.


Lunch hits the spot just perfect!


AND the birthday cupcakes were a divine ending.


Down the table photo - 


Group photo time!  Such a lovely group of women.  So glad I had the chance to attend this month.  Fingers are crossed for August, but will be in Montana for the July gathering.

No comments:

Post a Comment