Saturday, June 18, 2016

Making the Switch - Waterpark Day

We are switching kids again today - delivering Jared and collecting Josh for our week with him.  Each year we try and meet at least once at the waterpark, so today is the day.  With the exception of Bekah, who is up in Montana working for Uncle Matt this month, Jen's whole family plus Grandpa and I are playing in the sun and water.

As I walk to find water to drink, I am instantly hit up by a grand wanting permission to do the surf activity.  Well, who am I to say no?  Absolutely I sign him up.  Jen shows up with more requesting the same thing and soon they are off to give it a try.



Jacob



Jon



Jared



It looks like they have fun -- however, it takes literally no time before they are ready to strut their stuff on the slides.  Are you watching Gammy?

Jon


Jacob


Josh


Well, then ME - yep I'm in there somewhere


Ah - out.


Mister and I go for a couple of loops around the Lazy River before meeting up with everyone at the wave pool.  He gets a couple of pictures with  my little waterproof camera before it dies completely.  Oh drat.

It's a fun day though and I am so glad we played along.  This old gal is still able to have a little fun now and then.  Will I be stiff and sore tomorrow?  Of course.

Ta-ta for now.

1 comment: