Friday, April 25, 2014

Neighborhood Gathering -- Wine Event for April

Has a  month gone by already?  It is time again for our monthly wine night in the neighborhood.  I do so enjoy these as it is a bit of social time for us and helps us get to know the neighbors better.  I have busy ALL day working on a quilt and Mister has been left to make all the preparations himself.  He has made a carrot cheese ball that he paired with a gingersnap type cookie and some graham crackers.  It is WONDERFUL!  I am so thankful for him and his willingness to be a partner in everything.  Besides, I would not have come up with this.  I was gonna do hummus and flatbread - real original.


During the evening -- we stop and do a couple of group shots.  Some people have already left, but it still shows a good mix.  What a fun evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment