Sunday, April 27, 2014

Art Mart at the Bathhouse - Lake Shots

I have been working all morning on projects and am ready for a break.  Artmart is at the bathhouse down at White Rock Lake and that seems like a great getaway.  Once we have toured through the displays and marked things down on our wish list -- I step outside to enjoy the view a bit.  It is cloudy today so we can't see downtown very clearly and I think a storm is on the way.  The moisture in the air is wonderful and it seems like my hands absorb it instantly as I stand there.  I swear I can feel them softening by the minute.


I spot a "window" that intrigues me and take a picture of it while Mister is inside still.  Then I move into it to wait and just enjoy the lake.


While doing so, apparently Mister has come out as well and takes this picture of me.  Yes, we each have a camera as usual.  Not the most flattering shot, but I want to remember the moment.  It is time to head back home -- back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment