Monday, November 15, 2021

It Started Out as Raking Leaves

 I've noticed that my rose bush in the back yard (just a mini that came in a pot as a gift from Jen several years ago) is starting to bloom again.  This is a for sure indicator of how nice our weather has been.


I also notice that Mister is creating leaf snakes through the yard and decide that it won't kill me to help.  Apparently while we were in Montana, the trees just dumped a wee bit.  Time to change clothes and put on the "yardwork grungies".


Taking on the broom --- I soon have quite the pile in the driveway as well.  This is also full of acorns --- ugh, the oak tree is not my friend unless it looks pretty.  It's always making such a mess.


The front before we get started.  Somehow this job seems huge right now.


Ahh, my driveway.  Now -- just so you know, by the time we finish out front, it has leaves all over it again.  Such defeatist work.  It's raining leaves as we go.


The results of our labor for today.  It will happen again but we won't have pickup for awhile again.  In fact, they came by within the hour of finishing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment