Sunday, December 8, 2019

Year 3 of the Girlfriends Christmas Party

For the third time, I have been invited to the Girlfriend's Christmas Party.  For Suzanne, who started this event, it is year 34.  Wow, but so cool.  It is at Ann's house this year and she has the room decorated beautifully.  Just look at these wonderful Santa's




I love her tree as well comment on the simplicity of it, but she explains that her family will be decorating it that night.  I was kinda going for the whole lights and ribbon thing.  I like it but I'm sure the finished product will be to die for.


Stephannie and I meet up and all the chairs are moved outside to accommodate everyone.  Taking up the corner, once again, we settle in, have some appetizers and visit.


There are approximately 30 guests today and, after 3 years, the faces are starting to look familiar.

Names are still just lost on me, but this year Suzanne has opted to use name tags and perhaps I'll be able to learn a few names for next year.


A few pictures taken by Suzanne and stole by me ---




During the gift exchange.  I LOVE my gift this year and it worked out perfectly for me.  I was the third steal on it and thus, froze it for myself.  A new super soft robe from Victoria's Secret and a massage at Hand & Stone.  Woot woot. 
I had a great time and look forward to it again next.  Second Saturday always so next year I won't have the parties back to back.  Bring on year 35 and thank you, Suzanne, for the invitation.  Have a Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment