Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day

I DO love Valentine's Day.  As I've said before, many times, what day could be more special than one devoted entirely to loving one another?  Whether that was the original intent of the day or not, it is what it has come to mean.  And I adore that.  There are so many people in my life that I love so very much.  I wish I could do something nice for each one today, but I will extend this day throughout the year as much as I can.

You can tell that a quilty person lives in our home.  A few Valentine touches around the rooms.




(These little red hearts are YEARS old.  I can't even remember how many but way over 20.)


My sweet man planned dinner at Thai Opal and it is absolutely yummy as always.  Go Mister.

We even splurge and order a coconut ice cream for dessert.  Oh dang - the coconut is incredible and the best tasting EVER.  I do love this place so much and it's perfect for our night together.


One last look back.  Night ya'll.  I hope your days was just as sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment