Saturday, May 27, 2017

It's Party Time -- Bekah's Graduation

We have spent the night in Abilene in order to help with the party preparations today.  One of the things Jen is doing for it is showing Bekah through the years.  I have to stand and thoroughly enjoy each and every one of them as I make my way down the hall.









and, finally, her Senior picture and collage.

I remember each stage of her life as though it was yesterday.  I've been to piano recitals, dance recitals, soccer games, drum competitions, and so much more.  I'm so happy she is ready to see what life will give her next.


The balloons have arrived and we have finally finished with all the food.  It's time for the party to start.

Jen and I spent a couple hours working on the cake and I really do love the way it turned out.  Picture time.

The top layer is a white cake and the bottom is chocolate on each cake.  Yum.  The rest of the food consists of a fruit tray with dips, a veggie tray with dip, brownies, cookies, crackers, and small wonderful cheesecakes.




Friends, family, and fun.  That's what this day is all about.

The last item of the day is to cut the cake.  That's it -- this day is a wrap and it's time for us to head home.


One last thing before I leave.  A birthday gift is left behind as I will be out of town on the actual date.  Happy birthday too.  Love ya, granddaughter.




No comments:

Post a Comment