Saturday, May 20, 2017

An Evening Above Dallas

Our friends, Lisa and Eric, have just moved into a high rise in downtown Dallas and are having a housewarming/Lisa birthday party.  It's time to relax a bit.

We take the DART down and upon our arrival, the sun is just setting and the view from their balcony is magnificent to say the least.  Take a peek.





 Their balcony is massive and I simply love it.  I tell Mister that I could do this and then he reminds me how much I love the birds singing and the squirrels running, and the trees that encompass our yard.  He's right.  However, this is sure fun too.  We have a great time  but my camera went into my purse after taking these pictures.  You'll just have to trust me - the place was hopping and Eric's signature drinks were oh so yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment