Monday, July 28, 2014

Walking Again -- Woohoo! - Arboretum Morning - Afternoon Movie

I am home, the house is lacking the sounds of little people, and this is our last week alone together since we have grands coming next week and Mister goes back to work.  It is time to enjoy a few morning walks with each other.  Today -- the Arboretum before it gets so hot out that we need to retreat into the house.

Each time we come here, I have to take a few pictures of the different blooms that we see.  The summer flowers are so vivid compared to the pastels of spring.  I love them all and wish we could stay all day.  Unfortunately, the weather has finally decided to give us a true Texas summer for the next couple of days, making that difficult at best.  Here is a quick glimpse of what I spotted this morning.  Enjoy with me.


Check out the peppers --- oh my.



For the afternoon, we head to the theater to see Le Chef.  What a great summer movie.  Completely enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment