Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Home Repairs and Moving Bedrooms

While I was trying to travel and Mister was cleaning, apparently he had a bit of a problem with the sink which resulted in a flooded kitchen.  I returned to no water and everything cleaned out of the cabinet.  After a shopping trip, Mister spent the morning putting things back together again.

While he is doing that, I get to work on moving bedrooms.  One has to create a huge mess before it can get better - right?

Cass and Scott are moving into our home in a couple of days and I have to have an empty bedroom for them.  That means I definitely have my work cut out for me.

I not only have clothing to clear out of the dressers and closet, but furniture to move, bedding to switch out, and dressers to clear the tops of.  Stop writing and get to it girl.

My old bedroom in transit:


Moving the clothing into the Master Bedroom:  Mister has already graciously gone through his stuff and emptied drawers and closet space for me.


Finished room for Cass and Scott:  Am I good or what?


No comments:

Post a Comment