Saturday, December 2, 2023

Christmas Through the House 2023

 It's that time of year once again.  It's a lot of work, but I do so love how the house feels once it is all finished.  Come along and see how it turns out.

11/30 - time for the totes to come down from the attic and take over the house.



With a party looming, I get right to work  Todays rooms are:

Master bedroom - 


Main bathroom and hall - 



The den - with it's small tree - 



Close-ups of the small tree - I just love it.


That leaves a ton still to do, but I did even get a start on the living room - at least the tree is off the floor.


12/1 - It's the first of December and my party is tomorrow.  In addition to all of the other craziness, I have to finish this house.  First up - the kitchen followed by the dining room - ready for the party.  I'll share the "regular" pictures after the event (further down in this post). .


Living room - 

The guest bedroom - 

Entryway - 

And Mister finished the outside even though it was already dark.  What a long day.

It is now the afternoon of the 2nd and the party is over.  We spent a couple of hours putting the house back, doing dishes, etc.  Here is a peek at the dining room as it will stay - 


And the front room looking inward.  That's it - all I have this year to share.  I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and very Happy New Year.

1 comment:

  1. Your house is beautiful, every room is lovely….Merry Christmas! 🙋🏼‍♀️🎄🎄🎄♥️

    ReplyDelete