Sunday, February 24, 2019

Surprise!! Jen, Jared, and Josh Visit Brazos

Surprise!!!  I turn around at quilt retreat and my daughter is standing there. Right behind her are Jared and Josh.  What a fun treat.  Once Jen says hi to everyone, we are off for a bit of fun.  They boys have never been here and since it's full of animals, there is a lot to see.

The donkeys are first up and Jen has cut some apples to share with them.



Yep, pregnant.




Somehow Jared manages to get his finger in a mouth and the donkey bit down hard.  Drat.  While Jen fixes him up with some ice, Josh and I move on to the goats.  They LOVE him and would like to take the fence down to see him closer.  I've never seen them act this way before.


Soon, all of them are around him.


Jen and Jared join back up with us and the goats just keep on trying to be part of the gang.



Too funny.


A trip down to the river is fun for the boys and it means a selfie for Jen and I.  My hair???  I have no idea what it is doing.  Thanks for stopping by, you made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment