Saturday, February 16, 2019

Mister Turns 60 - Party Time


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISTER!!!!

Okay, okay.  I know it's not really his birthday yet, but I will be out of town on the actual date so we are celebrating today.  I have sent out some invitations and just about everyone I invited is attending.  Very fun.  We are bringing together a mix of old and new friends, along with memories all along the way.




White Rock Alehouse and Brewery is the location and they have been so wonderful in giving us a whole side of the room and lots of table space.  Kudos to our server, who kept track of everything and made sure no one ever went unattended for long.  It's so much fun to get together with everyone, even if only for a few hours.

Richard and Gigi -- Mister has known around 20 years and me for about 10.


Eric and Lisa - too much to list here --- LONG time friends


David and Bert --- ahhhh, my heart.  Longtime friends.


Stephannie - co worker and friend


Rocky, Frank, Maria, and Joe --- Wonderful new friends


Sherri and Kevin - fantastic France memories in addition to Texas fun.


Ah -- I feel the love.


My love and Jennie --- long time friend for Mister, newer friend to me.


It's a great time for just visiting, laughing and letting loose a bit.

Our nephew, Bob, joined in for awhile as well and it was great to have some family around to share the day.

I'm not sure who put Mister in charge of the camera at this point, but seriously???, an open mouth???  I must have been saying something fun though because I have everyone's attention.  Yay me.

Several hours later, we are ready to move on.  Good-byes have been said, dinner has been eaten, and we are on our own once again.  As we near home, District 9 is on the route and Mister asks to stop.  Sounds fine to me.  As with our last visit, they treat us beautifully and Will even gifts us with a  Chocolate Pot de Creme.  Oh wow.  It is divine and goes wonderful with our dark beer. 


The perfect end to a really great evening.  Love ya tons Mister ---- Welcome to the 6th decade.


Did you scroll this far???  Hahahahaha, another shot of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment