Sunday, April 2, 2017

The Joys of a Sunday in the Texas Spring

I've just returned from 10 days away from my sweetheart.  It is a crazy rainy morning, thus we are off to coffee and some shopping.  Makes sense, right?

After stops at Central Market and for some plants, the rain has stopped and Mister has a chance to get some of the stuff planted.  I, on the other hand, am content to sit on the porch with a glass of wine and enjoy the, now, lovely spring day.

Look at the lovely butterfly bush we bought (Lantana) along with several other fun surprises.




Oh, yeah.  When I returned home I discovered that a volunteer sunflower had made an appearance in the flower pot by my studio.  Love it.  Life finds a way.

The herbs are going to a new home in a flower bed out front.  Mister got the ground ready, but they will have to wait a couple of days for planting.  Love this time of year so very much and always have.

No comments:

Post a Comment