Friday, December 4, 2015

Postmodern Jukebox Concert

Thanks to a wonderful gift from Mister's brother, we are off to a Postmodern Jukebox concert tonight down in Deep Ellum.  I am so excited and I don't even know what it is all about.

We have pretty good seats if people actually sit at this concert.  If not, well I won't see much.




This venue is HUGE and this show is sold out so no chance of moving forward.


The bar is open.


Oh yay --- Mister agrees to a selfie.  Even with my crazy lens.


It's show time and from the minute the first note is played, I am enthralled.  This is indeed wonderful.  They take new songs and move them back to the lounge act style of the jukebox age.  Ah --- I WANT these cd's.





Casey Abrams Hair up:


Same dude - hair down.  And boy oh boy was he ever fantastic to listen to.  Oh my.



In video  - take your pick they are all amazing.  https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=postmodern+jukebox+casey+abrams

Maiya Sykes - Absolutely Incredible.


In video doing Creep - follow this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNP8wXK52tw

Here are a few of my other favorites done tonight:



What a super fun night with my sweetie.  Love, love love.


No comments:

Post a Comment