Sunday, March 1, 2015

The End of Birthday Season - Family Time

The birthday season is coming to an end today BUT I have managed at last to bake a cake for Mister.  Yes indeed.  It is yellow cake with chocolate frosting and I even decorated it.  Oh wow, pat myself on the back.

We are off to spend the day with Mister's family and enjoy lunch and a bit of celebration.  After a wonderful lunch of pho, we return to Mom's for cake and presents.


Mister is rewarded with treats -- beer and chocolates.  Now I want to see him have those together.

He also has received a couple of gifts from the kids in the mail.  Tea time from Amanda and her boys plus some fun mementos from Elena and Malea.

It's been a great birthday season and I loved spoiling him a wee bit each and every day of it.

Happy happy Mister -- we are the same age again.

LATE UPDATE:

Jen arrived in April bearing gifts for Mister:  COFFEE -- Oh he is one happy camper.





No comments:

Post a Comment