Sunday, November 30, 2014

Zoo and Family Fun

Today is our last day with everyone for awhile and we are off to a slow start.  Everyone sleeps in just a bit except Mister and the oldest boys.  They have asked to go to the coffee shop and soon are one their way while everyone else sleeps.

Bekah has another game this afternoon so after I get everyone fed --- everyone packs up and we are going to try and get in a trip to the zoo before going to the game.  Right as everyone is getting ready to go, my stomach does it's thing and I have to be left behind.  So sad.  Mister takes everyone onto the zoo though for some fun and the opportunity to see the new baby giraffe.  Lucky them.






Drat, I cannot believe that I missed all that.  Ugh.  From the zoo, Mister came on home and everyone else went to Plano to the game and then onto Abilene.  This has been a GREAT weekend and I so wish this type of family fun happened more often.  Wishes can come true right?

No comments:

Post a Comment