Saturday, September 27, 2014

Drumline

Another call from Jen and we learn that Bekah will be in Plano today for a drumline competition.  Well, that is certainly a new one for me and knowing how much Mister loves drum, I readily agree to go and support her.  We arrive just prior to their performance and after approaching numerous "Wylie" trucks, we locate the right one.  They are changing so Mister and I just head into the stadium to watch.  He grabs a couple of hot dogs while I find a good location to sit, listen, and photograph from.  Soon, the team takes the field and is in formation in no time.  I film the entire performance (you can find it posted on Bekah's facebook page) and enjoy watching the difference in their style and the two previous performances which we saw while waiting.


Where are the smiles?  Hmmm


Here is a clip of Bekah's section that Mister is able to video as well.  Good job to all.


As they are leaving the stadium, I catch up with Bekah and ask if she can sneak away for lunch.  She tells me that they cannot leave and so I ask if I can get her something.  She asks for ice.  Well, I also find out what she wants to eat and never let it be said that I did not follow the "ask and you shall receive" saying.

After we deliver the goodies, we are soon on our way back to Dallas --- to check out my sewing machine that we got prior to the competition.  You can read about it here.  I am so excited.  Time to add it to the new cabinet I got this month as well.  Such fun.  Thanks, Bekah, for letting us be part of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment