Sunday, October 31, 2010

It's Halloween - Off To Temple

Halloween!  I love this holiday, don't you?  We don't have many children come to our door in Dallas so we decide to go down to Temple and share the day with Jen and the grands.  As usual, the costumes are great and everyone is excited.  Mister decides to walk with everyone while out treating and I opt to stay and hand out candy.  I am pretty sure I got the harder job --- After opening the door at least 20 times in 10 minutes, I set up a chair on the porch and have a steady stream of kids for at least an hour.  Oh my.  I am starting to worry about running out of candy.




As it starts to get dark, we light the candles in the pumpkins and turn on all the decorative lights -- the house looks so cool.  I especially love the way Jen has turned the upstairs windows into "eyes" and made the whole front of the house look like a face.  So creative and cool.



Once everyone returns -- let the dividing of the spoils begin.  This is such a time honored tradition in our family.  Dang -- we still have a 2 hour drive home.  Time to get going.  Thanks fam -- we had so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment