Friday, October 8, 2010

Family Time - 2 days to go

Mom wants to take Sis and Jill to a few of the spots she had been the last time she was here.  That means a trip up to Grapevine.  It is such a cool little town with a neat downtown area.  It is a beautiful fall day and we have a great time just wandering and shopping.

Mister and I get a kick out of the new little frozen yogurt spot.  Obviously our daughter has been busy and didn't tell us anything about it.  Yeah right.



Back at the farm, things are filling up rapidly.  Rhiana and family have arrived and we are able to spend some time with them after Mister made the airport run.

This is what makes this week so special to me.  I am so excited to have all my children and their children here with us.  What a treat!


Miss Elena is pretty impressed with some watermelon and we sure enjoy each moment with her.

Times like this allow us to visit with those who are so far away and to show them a little glimpse of our own lives.  I am trying to breath slowly and enjoy these few days so that the memories last the rest of my life.

The days are passing quickly though -- I really, really wish it wasn't that way.  Are we really going to do this?  What are we thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment