Thursday, May 6, 2010

Meet Zyra

We have a new granddaughter and I am on my way to Billings to meet her.  How fun is this?  The females in the family are starting to make a comeback -- two in a row now.

My first stop upon arrival is at Rhiana's where Miss Elena is waiting.  I simply cannot wait to see her again.

Within moments, she has my phone and is a happy camper playing beside me while I get to visit with Rhiana for awhile.  I would like so much to slow time down and stop these little ones from growing up so quick.  It seems as though it is just racing by and they are going to be grown within the blink of an eye.  Elena is such a sweetie and full of hugs and love.  I wish this trip was longer, but I only have a little bit of time and am trying to pack it as full as I can.



It is time to meet the star of this trip.  Miss Zyra -- Matt and Becca's new little one.  She is so precious and it is fun to have her in my arms.  Ah, that wonderful baby smell.  Getting my fix good here.



I think she has already made her way into hearts and has Daddy wrapped around her finger --- no surprise there.  He has always been a softie for little girls.


Mom is pretty dang pleased as well.  Although Miss Zyra is not exactly thrilled at the moment.


Soon, Hyrum is saying --- "Hey, what about me?"  I have a new truck from Grandpa for him and in no time we are playing along and having fun together.  He also gets new books from Gammy and I love spending time with him as we read them together.



I want to try and get a few pictures of Hyrum and Zyra together and he goes along with it, but only under duress.  Still --- I am happy.




Ah, moments to treasure forever.  I am so thankful that I was able to come and visit and am thankful that Becca has Priscilla here to help her.  I was never that fortunate and hope she knows how lucky she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment