Sunday, September 18, 2022

Autumn at the Arboretum 2022

 Ahhhh, once again we have arrived at my absolute favorite time of year and to celebrate, we are off to the opening weekend of Autumn at the Arboretum.  Come along with us and just enjoy the beauty of the season.  Minimal comments - great photos.




First stop - the Pumpkin Village - 


Hahahaha - creativity


The Sword in the Pumpkin - love it.


On the bridge overlooking the pond.


My love - need I say  more?


A castle turret - 


Roses in bloom - 


Stopped to smell just one and it was sublime.


Also spotted - this guy at work.


Back to the village - 


Me thinks it is Jack's Beanstalk - with a few ants around for good measure.





The sun is starting to make it's presence known.



Feels kind of quilty to me.



Such variety - 




Back where we entered the village - 



Now to roam the gardens and enjoy nature at it's finest.  Morning light makes everything just glow.





Serenity - 


A view of White Rock Lake - 





New fountain - 




Morning dew - 


So, I have to laugh here as all the koi are hanging out right under the fisherman's pole.



And one of them keeps talking to me.




These are FULL of bees hard at work but my pictures just weren't wonderful.


Best I got.


Soooo sad that this pic didn't turn out --- it was fabulous.


Giant Hibiscus.




My love doing his thing.  Always willing to lend a helping hand.


As we were leaving, we commented that we hadn't seen a single quincenera dress and magically one appeared.  Love the purple.


Final shot ---- it's been a fabulous morning and it's not even 10 a.m.  Happy Fall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment