Sunday, January 27, 2019

North Haven Gardens

Looking for a new coffee shop this morning and the one I thought we were going to turns out to be in Whole Foods.  Drat.  At any rate, we are not far from North Haven Gardens and Mister remembers that they put in a cafe a few years back.  Yep, it's been that long since we were there.  This must be remedied.  One moment in the shop and garden reminds me of why I love it here.  We will be back for plants this year. 

The cafe has just opened and after we order and sit down, out comes my camera.  Just look at the windows all around and the fun stuff to see.




The interior is great too.


A quick look at the menu and we have determined our "shared" breakfast. 


Coffee and French Toast is chosen.  It's yummy and we have absolutely no complaints.  Everyone is top notch at service and we will definitely be back.  In fact, I may just have an idea brewing.


Stopping in the greenhouse is always fun and today this fairy garden catches my eye.  I want one.  Not quite this big, but I would like to make one.


On our way through the nursery, we spot this sign and I think it's pure delight.  Perfect.


The primrose are gorgeous.  We are rethinking what to plant this year.  Look at this vibrant color.


And that's our stop.  Just a taste, but more will come later.  Of that, I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment