Thursday, July 6, 2017

Welcome Back Colorado Boys - Days 12 & 13

Only one request for the day.  And a surprise from me.  The boys would like to bounce their brains out at Jumpstreet today.  Since Grandpa is working from home, we need to get out of the house anyway and letting the energy loose seems like the perfect solution.







Okay, now for the surprise.  We are off to see Pirates of the Caribbean 5.  We've been building to this all week and even I am excited.  (Psst --- loved it.)


6th -  Our schedule is winding down and so are the days.  The boys still want to use their leftover fabric for pillowcases to match their jammies.

They are getting more and more comfortable with the machine and I use my patchworks skills to the best of my ability in order to make enough fabric for them out of the scraps.

By the end of the day, there are three clean kids in jammies showing off their new pillowcases.  Check another thing off the list.



As you can tell, a couple of the pillowcases have different sides.



It's been another great day.  Smiles all around and the night ends with some personal time.

Ahh, my heart is happy tonight.  Sleep well ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment