Monday, September 5, 2016

White Rock Walking

I flew in this afternoon from a week in Utah and am just dang happy to see my sweet Mister.  The first thing I ask for is a gin and tonic - it's the end of the season and I want one last taste.  Once we have enjoyed them, it's time to walk.  Let's go to the lake and peek around.  As we walk out the back door, I notice that the grasses are blooming.  At least I think they are grasses.  Monkey something or other.

Mister decides to take us down near the dam to walk.  That is always entertaining as the wildfowl hang out there quite a bit.  Perhaps today we will be able to spot some lovelies.

We are rewarded as we come up the trail beside the dam.






A little blurry, but I got excited.


Turtles on the side wall -- again blurry.  I need to slow down with the camera.

This walk has been indeed lovely.  It has done what I needed it to do.  Now back to reality and trying to get ready for all the events ahead of me this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment