Saturday, March 29, 2014

An Unveiling

Our good friend Lisa Soderlund has invited us to an unveiling of her most recent work of art tonight and we are most happy to go and be supportive.  I absolutely am enthralled with her work and wish I had even an ounce of her talent.  Someday I will be able to say, "I knew her when."

She has been commission by Fuzi Fine Wines to do a collage for their wine cellar.  All that she was told was to keep it simplistic.  That can be a tough challenge for a collage artist, but she does such a good job meeting her clients needs.    Here is the unveiling.  I think he likes it!





It is a great time, with great friends and good wine.  Those are always moments to be treasured no matter when they take place.  Lisa is a gracious hostess who always makes everyone feel at ease and is more than happy to share her work with you.  A true artist through and through.


I catch Mister taking a picture (how on earth did we forget the good camera?) and thought perhaps you would like to see both perspectives of it.


Here is what he sees:


Amazing!! Nothing more needs to be said.  Check out her art.  You will not be disappointed.

2 comments:

  1. What a nice post! I was so glad you were able to come to the unveiling party. You have both been such huge supporters of my art and I appreciate you more than I can say. Love you!

    ReplyDelete