Monday, March 10, 2014

A Simple Foil Dinner

What to do for dinner?  Don't you hate it when that happens?  I have not planned well so a quick rummage through the fridge leaves me with a few ingredients to work with.  I find some red/orange/yellow peppers to use.  As I cut the top off the yellow one, this is what I find inside:


I seem to get more mutant vegies these days.  I also found some tilapia, celery, onion, and herbs.  Time to just throw something together and see what we get.  A foil dinner works well for that.



Once it is all together -- into the oven for about 15-20 minutes  (I know, not such a pretty sheet - oh well)


And voila:  dinner.  Yum.  We add a little rice that is leftover in the fridge and our meal is complete.  Yes, there is a fish filet in there.  And it taste soooo good.

No comments:

Post a Comment