Sunday, February 28, 2010

Don't Ya Just Love Organization? A New Closet!!

Lucky me.  Mister had decided that I needed a new closet and you can just bet that I kicked and screamed and told him no.  Yeah right.  They were having a sale at the Container Store (free advertising here for them) and so we went in and put it together on their computer and ordered all the parts.  So here is a before and after shot (yes, I know, it was reasonably organized before, but NOW its awesome).  Oh, and honestly, I really only got rid of a small grocery bag of stuff.  I should get rid of more, but that's for another day.

So, I went from shoes on the back of the door and my closet with some shelves to this:


Everything is in there now -- shoes and all --- wow.  Thanks Mister.

1 comment:

  1. Looks awesome mom! much better to have the shoes inside the closet I bet. love ya!

    ReplyDelete