Saturday, March 31, 2018

Dallas Blooms - Part 6

Mister and I are out and about for Week 6 of Dallas Blooms.  It has been such fun to watch the changes around the Arboretum AND time together is always the best.  Come along and see through my eyes the beauty that is this time of year in Texas.




My first time to really see the azaleas this year.  So vibrant and lovely.


He stood so nice for me.  Oh, wait, there is a second one and I didn't see him at the time.


The same pic each week to see the changes.




A quick peek at the fruit trees and melon/squash area.  I haven't been back here in ages.


Back to the azaleas and we find a hidden path -once we had not seen before.  How fun is this?




It's such a fun area that Mister decides to take our picture.  Where do you want me to sit?  It's time for the timer and mad dash.  Well, it's not one of my better pictures, for sure, but I'll take it.  This area is just gorgeous and winds around to places we have been many times.  I can smell the wisteria before we get to it.


Looking right and looking left --- great views no matter what.


The Japanese Maples are really magnificent right now.  So vivid.


I even find a rose way in the back on a hill.  It won't be long before the plants are full of them and I can't wait.


Now to Red Maple Rill ----- OOOOOOOH


I've been working on shadows again today.



There are a few tulips left, but they are definitely on the end of their life.  I've loved them this month so very much.  I wonder what will be next.


Down to the grotto for a change.


A stop in the Rose Garden shows just a few peeking out.  This Hybrid Tea Rose smells divine.


Into the test gardens for some peeks at what is ahead this summer.  Freshly watered.



I look up and my sweetheart is once again helping people.  It's just what he does.  Thanks for coming along with me.  I'll be out of town for week 7 but maybe Mister will go alone again.  If so, I'll sure post the pictures.  Have a great Easter weekend ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment